Monday, September 24, 2012

Once Again....Angry Birds

I was in the Angry Birds mood after playing Angry Birds Space over the weekend. So I decided on another more elaborate Bento for L's lunch. I used different kinds of cheeses for the two birds and kiwi fruit for the lil piggy.


For the sandwich angry bird I used Yellow American cheese and accented with ham, carrot, Nori seaweed and white American cheese.(The sandwich is just a chicken breast sandwich, if anyone was wondering.) For the red angry bird, I used a Mini Babybel cheese(softened cheese snack in red wax coating from "The Laughing Cow"....have you laughed today???). Again accented with Nori seaweed and white and yellow American cheeses. Added some height and crunch with some baby carrots. And last but not least the mischievous lil green piggy. He's a kiwi slice with some cream cheese and mini chocolate chip. Hope this Bento put a smile on your face! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment